Tokwa Fried Rice Recipe
Try this healthy sauce-sarap take on fried rice!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1 piraso ng siling haba, seeded and sliced
- 1 piraso ng chorizo de bilbao, thinly sliced
- 1 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 2 piraso ng tokwa, fried and cut into short strips
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 cup ng rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup ng green onions, chopped
1. Sauté garlic, onion, sili, chorizo, and chicken bouillon cube. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, and tokwa. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add rice and green onions. Mix until well blended.