Vegetable Pastel Recipe
You'll enjoy eating more veggies with this creamy dish.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 6
FOR THE WHITE SAUCE
- 1 kutsara ng margarine
- 2 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ng milk, evaporated, combined with 1/4 cup water
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1 1/3 cup ng carrot, sliced
- 1 cup ng potato, sliced
- 1 cup ng singkamas, diced
- 1/2 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 can sausage, vienna (415g), drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into squares
- 1/2 cup ng cheese, grated
1. White Sauce: Melt margarine. Add flour while stirring. Remove from heat. Add milk mixture gradually while stirring. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onion and vegetables except bell pepper. Add water, salt, pepper, and laurel leaf. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and vienna sausage. Cook for another 10 minutes. Add bell pepper and white sauce. Allow to simmer. Top with grated cheese.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board