Pork Piña Hamonado Recipe
A delicious dish that's perfect for any celebration.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 9 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 2/3 kutsarita ng asin
- 500 g pork pigue, sliced thinly (tapa style) into 1 piece
- 50 g bacon, sliced into 4 strips
- 1 piraso ng carrot, sliced into 6 strips
- 1 piraso ng whole pickle, cut into 6 strips
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice with Vitamins A, C & E (240ml)
- 1/2 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
1. Combine sugar and salt. Rub mixture into pork. Spread pork and alternately arrange slices of bacon, carrot, pickles, and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Roll and tie firmly with butcher's twine or crocheting thread.
2. Marinate pork in DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice with ACE and reserved pineapple syrup overnight in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade.
3. Heat oil. Fry the pork rolls and brown all sides.
4. Combine meat with marinade in pan. Cover and simmer meat for 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Turn meat occasionally. Remove rolls. For sauce, add cornstarch and simmer broth with continuous stirring until desired thickness.
5. Remove thread from meat then slice. Set aside. Pour sauce over meat.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Crocheting Thread
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Preparing for Party?
Please login to post your comment