Vietnamese Beef Stew Recipe
This flavorful one-pot meal makes for great comfort food.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 2 hrs. and 10 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg beef, shortribs, cubed
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng ginger, sliced into sticks
- 2 kutsarita ng five-spice powder
- 4 kutsarita ng sugar, brown
- 3 kutsara ng patis
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Mechado Sauce (80g)
- 3 piraso ng lemongrass, pounded and tied
- 2 piraso ng star anise
- 2 liter tubig
- 1/4 cup ng basil, fresh
- 1/2 cup ng cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into chunks
1. Combine all ingredients in a pot except carrot and potato. Cook until beef is tender.
2. When the beef is tender, add the carrot and potato and cook until the vegetables are easily pierced with a fork.
This Vietnamese Beef Stew recipe is high in protein, which is important for growth and development and vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision and also plays a role in immunity.
Pound the lemongrass to release the essential oils in the stalks.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Please login to post your comment