DEL MONTE Paella Recipe (Party)
Learn how to make delicious paella, the Del Monte way!
Categories : Rice, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 12 pcs chicken, wings, each piece cut into 2
- 3 1/3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 kgs clams (halaan)
- 3 kgs mussels (tahong)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 8 pcs chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (1kg)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1/3 cups green peas, frozen, cooked
- 1 1/3 cups bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 10 cups rice, cooked
- 3 cups rice, malagkit, cooked
- 4 pcs egg, hard-boiled and sliced
1. Season chicken with soy sauce and pepper. Set aside. Boil halaan and tahong until shells are open. Remove tahong meat from shells. Reserve 1 1/3 cup broth.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, chorizo, and chicken. Add the broth and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat until chicken is tender.
3. Add tahong meat and halaan, green peas, bell pepper, rice, and malagkit rice. Cook for 3 minutes. Top with egg slices before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon