Fiesta Samalamig Recipe
A simple thirst-quencher made extra special!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 2/3 cups liquid creamer, evaporated (410ml)
- 1 can condensed creamer, sweetened (380ml)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 cup sago, cooked
- 3 cups gulaman, green, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups gulaman, red, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 cups ice
1. In a bowl. Combine the evaporated liquid creamer, condensed creamer, water, reserved fruit cocktail syrup, and sugar. Mix well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, sago, and gulaman. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with ice.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula