Fruit Pandan Ice Cream Salad Recipe
What could be better than ice cream and fruit salad combined? Try for yourself.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 24 hrs. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 2 pcs buko, meat cut into squares, reserve 1 1/4 buko juice
- 4 pcs pandan leaves
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, mixed with fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/4 tsp food color, green
- 2 1/2 cups ice cream, macapuno, partially thawed
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp condensed milk
1. Cover and simmer buko water in a pan with pandan leaves for 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Remove pandan and add gelatin mixture, stir to dissolve then add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Add food color. Pour into 5 x 8-inch pan and chill until set. Cut into cubes.
2. Soften ice cream a bit. Blend with cream and condensed milk. Combine immediately with buko, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and gelatin. Freeze overnight.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups