Fruit Pandan Ice Cream Salad Recipe
What could be better than ice cream and fruit salad combined? Try for yourself.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 24 hrs. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 2 pcs buko, meat cut into squares, reserve 1 1/4 buko juice
- 4 pcs pandan leaves
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, mixed with fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/4 tsp food color, green
- 2 1/2 cups ice cream, macapuno, partially thawed
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp condensed milk
1. Cover and simmer buko water in a pan with pandan leaves for 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Remove pandan and add gelatin mixture, stir to dissolve then add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Add food color. Pour into 5 x 8-inch pan and chill until set. Cut into cubes.
2. Soften ice cream a bit. Blend with cream and condensed milk. Combine immediately with buko, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and gelatin. Freeze overnight.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups