Herbed Fish Fillet Pasta Recipe
If you're staying away from meat, here's a great pasta recipe.
This Fish Fillet Pasta Recipe is packed with lycopene and vitamin A, making it a healthy and nutritious meal. Learn how to cook our Herbed Fish Fillet Pasta with DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce today!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Seafood & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup onion, white, sliced
- 250 g tanigue, fillet, cubed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 Tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/2 Tbsp cheese, grated
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until light brown for 5 minutes. Add ginger, onion and fish. Cook until the fish turns white.
- Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour and mix over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese.
This pasta dish contains Vitamin A that keeps the skin, teeth, and bones healthy. It also promotes normal growth and development.
Cook the fish over high heat so that the surface quickly sears without sticking to the pan.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment