Orange Chicken Recipe
This sweet and tangy oriental dish is surprisingly easy to create!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 7 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 400 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into strips
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix (75g)
- 2 packs DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 1-inch squares
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Breading Mix.
2. Fry the chicken strips.
3. Dissolve the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix in water.
4. Cook the mixture in a pan until thick. Add the orange marmalade.
5. Mix in the fried chicken strips and the bell peppers.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon