Oriental Garlic Pasta Recipe
East meets west with this take on Asian pasta.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Vegetable & Del Monte Pasta
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 pc beef bouillon cube
- 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 100 g young corn, each cut into 2 diagonally
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, green, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
1. Sauté garlic and mushroom in butter or margarine for 2 minutes. Add beef bouillon, oyster sauce, young corn, salt, and bell pepper. Sauté for 1 1/2 minutes. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add dissolved flour and stir until sauce thickens. Add parsley and green onions. Pour over or blend with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board