Pan-Grilled Chicken Barbecue Recipe
This delicious take on chicken is ready in 2 steps - perfect for quick weeknight meals.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 10 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg chicken, thigh and leg
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp oil, for pan-grilling
1. Cut shallow slits (score) on each chicken piece. Marinate for at least one hour (or preferably overnight) in the refrigerator.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Pan-grill chicken over medium heat until cooked and well-browned on both sides.
This dish is high in protein that is needed for the growth, maintenance, and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of niacin that helps the body use nutrients for energy.
Scoring or making shallow cuts on the chicken allows the marinade to penetrate the meat.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment