Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
Enjoy the many flavors that come with every spoonful. More rice please!
Categories : Rice, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 cup chorizo Macau, diced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup garlic, crushed finely
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 150 g shrimp, peeled and sliced
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 2 1/4 cups cabbage, shredded finely
- 5 cups rice, long grain, cooked, chilled
- 1 1/8 Tbsp green onions (optional), sliced 1/4-inch long
1. Fry chorizo in oil. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté the next 4 ingredients. Add eggs and cook until just set. Add chorizo and the rest of the ingredients. Stir to coat with the egg mixture. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Top with green onions if desired.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula