Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
Enjoy the many flavors that come with every spoonful. More rice please!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 cup chorizo Macau, diced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup garlic, crushed finely
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 150 g shrimp, peeled and sliced
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 2 1/4 cups cabbage, shredded finely
- 5 cups rice, long grain, cooked, chilled
- 1 1/8 Tbsp green onions (optional), sliced 1/4-inch long
1. Fry chorizo in oil. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté the next 4 ingredients. Add eggs and cook until just set. Add chorizo and the rest of the ingredients. Stir to coat with the egg mixture. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Top with green onions if desired.
This Pineapple Fried Rice recipe provides vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin, as well as helps strengthen the immune system.
Day-old rice is drier and will absorb more flavor without turning soggy. To use, make sure that the grains are separated so they do not form lumps when stir-frying.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment