Saucy Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe
Kids love it cheesy! Delight them with this yummy recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- Sauté beef and mushrooms in oil for 5 minutes or until beef is cooked.
- Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Boil DEL MONTE Spaghetti for 8 minutes. Drain water.
- Add butter, milk and half of cheese spread to the cooked pasta. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spaghetti sauce mixture. Stir until well blended. Serve topped with remaining cheese spread.
This pasta dish is a source of protein and vitamin A. Protein helps in growth, development and repair of body tissues. For healthy vision and skin, vitamin A is the needed nutrient.
For this recipe, the pasta is not cooked all the way through in the boiling water. Instead after draining, it is then mixed with other ingredients and simmered again. This is to allow the pasta to absorb the sauce, making it more flavorful but not soggy.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board