Seafood Pasta Royale Recipe
Welcome the family home with this pasta dish, swimming with all the flavors of the sea in a creamy tomato sauce.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup onion, white, sliced
- 500 g shrimp, peeled but with tails intact
- 1 1/2 cup tuna chunks in oil, canned, drained
- 3 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 3/4 tsp peppercorn, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 kg mussels (tahong), boiled, drained, and half shell removed (reserve 1/4 cup stock)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup parsley or basil, fresh
- 3 Tbsp cheese (optional), grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add shrimps, tuna, bouillon cube, and peppercorn. Saute for 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, all purpose cream, tahong stock, and tahong. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer with occasional stirring for 3 minutes. Add parsley and cheese. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
This Seafood Pasta Royale dish is high in Vitamin A that helps boost the family's immunity. It also has calcium which helps in bone growth and development.
After boiling the mussels, discard shells that do not open. These are mussels that have gone bad and may cause food poisoning.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Can Opener
Please login to post your comment