Sloppy Joe Sandwich Recipe
Serve this saucy, meaty goodness on a hamburger bun with a side of potato chips for a different dinner idea!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion, sliced
- 250 g beef, ground
- 2/3 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 6 pc hamburger bun, halved
- 100 g lettuce
1. Sauté garlic, onion and ground beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until brown. Add carrots, bellpepper, DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. On bottom halves of bread, arrange lettuce leaves. Add 2 tablespoons sautéed mixture. Cover with another half of bread. Serve.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board