Top off a delicious meal with this unique dessert.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 9 hr.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 13
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 250 g marshmallow, white
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
1. Combine DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and marshmallows. Let stand for 1 hour. Meanwhile, beat all-purpose cream until soft peaks form. Fold cream into pineapple-marshmallow mixture, then fold in gelatin. Cover and chill overnight.
2. Scoop into small balls by using ice cream scoop then transfer into paper cups. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until ready to serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Materials
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups