Sweet And Sour Tofu Fish Recipe
Sweet and Sour Fish is made extra-special with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g dalagang bukid, filleted and cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oil, for frying
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 pc tokwa, fried and each cut into 6
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp green onions, sliced 1-inch long
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/3 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g)
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
1. Season fish with salt. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Using a new pan, sauté garlic, ginger, and leeks or green onions. Add water, salt, white sugar, pepper, and the rest of the ingredients except fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add fish. Allow to simmer.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pan