Sweet And Sour Tofu Fish Recipe
Sweet and Sour Fish is made extra-special with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g dalagang bukid, filleted and cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oil, for frying
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 pc tokwa, fried and each cut into 6
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp green onions, sliced 1-inch long
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/3 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g)
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
1. Season fish with salt. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Using a new pan, sauté garlic, ginger, and leeks or green onions. Add water, salt, white sugar, pepper, and the rest of the ingredients except fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add fish. Allow to simmer.
This recipe is rich in protein which is essential for the maintenance and repair of body tissues. Protein also acts as an antibody, where it attaches itself to viruses or bacteria to help protect the body.
Make sure the oil is hot by placing the handle of a wooden spoon into the oil. Small bubbles should form at the surface of the handle.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pan
Please login to post your comment