Adobo Pasta Recipe
Enjoy the classic flavors of Adobo with spaghetti!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork & Del Monte Pasta
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 50 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 400 g pork, pigue or kasim, cut into chunks
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 cup ng soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/3 cup ng olive oil
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed and fried
- Marinate pork for 30 minutes. Drain, but reserve marinade. Sauté garlic from marinade, then onion and pork. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water, laurel, and the reserved marinade. Bring to boil then simmer for 40 minutes or until dry and oil comes out. Brown pork in its own oil for 3 minutes. Flake meat.
- Combine adobo (include sauce and oil) with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti and olive oil. Blend well. Top with fried garlic.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy. This dish is also high in protein that is essential for growth and repair of body tissues.
The acid in the vinegar helps to break down the protein which tenderizes the meat.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup