Tortang Hipon at Piña Recipe
Cook this one-of-a-kind torta made with shrimps and pine!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 6 mga piraso ng eggplant
- 200 g shrimp, shelled, deveined and diced
- 4 mga piraso ng siling haba, seeded and chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 8 mga piraso ng egg, beaten
- 6 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng pepper, black, ground
- 2/3 cup ng mantika
1. Broil or grill the eggplants until cooked. Peel and discard stem then chop the flesh.
2. In a bowl, combine the eggplant, shrimp, sili, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, eggs, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Heat the pan to medium to high heat. Pour 1/4 cup portions of the mixture in the pan and wait until the bottom side has browned and the eggs have set before flipping. The cooked torta will release itself from the pan when ready. Serve with DEL MONTE Ketchup.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon