Savor the rich & comforting flavor of this classic soup.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 10
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 400 g pork, ground
- 1 cup ng rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 2 mga piraso ng egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 3 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 1 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 8 cups tubig
- 1 2/3 cups carrot, sliced
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 150 g misua
- 2 kutsara ng green onions, sliced
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Mix thoroughly . Form every 2 teaspoons of mixture into balls. Set aside.
2. For the soup, sauté garlic, onion, and chicken cube. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Allow to boil, then add meatballs, carrots, salt, and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for another 20 minutes, or until meat is cooked.
3. Add misua, then simmer for 3 minutes. Top with green onions.
This recipe is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development. It is also a source of iron which is important for normal metabolism.
Cooked rice serves as an extender. It also helps keep the meatballs moist and tender.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment