Fruity Glaze Recipe
Your cakes and ice cream will taste tops with this fruity topping!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 3 1/2 cup
- 1 piraso ng apple, red, pared, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 1/4 kutsarita ng cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ng peanut brittle, crushed
1. Combine apple with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with syrup, sugar, and cinnamon. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and mash coarsely. Should be a bit chunky. Cool slightly.
2. Serve as topping or sauce to cakes, ice cream, sorbet, and other frozen desserts. Sprinkle with peanut brittle.