Fiesta Leche Flan Recipe
We've given this classic dessert a fruity twist!
Want to learn how to make leche flan with an extra-special twist? Here’s our version of the classic leche flan recipe, made more colorful with the addition of Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
- 1 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 8 piraso ng egg yolk
- 1 can condensed milk (300ml)
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- In a pot, heat the sugar to make caramel.
- Pour the caramel into the mold. Add some pieces of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail before the caramel hardens. Before the caramel hardens.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the egg yolks, condensed milk, and evaporated milk.
- Strain the mixture. Pour the custard mixture into the mold coated with caramel and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cover the molds with foil then steam using a steamer, a wok, or a rice cooker for 25 minutes.
This classic dessert is high in calcium that helps build and strengthen bones and teeth. It also has vitamin A that keeps the skin healthy and promotes normal vision.
To check if the leche flan is cooked, wiggle the mold, the center should still be jiggly. Remove from the steamer then cool. Leche Flan is best served the next day so that it has enough time to set.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula