Beef and Sitaw in Pine Hoisin Sauce Recipe
Give your regular giniling an oriental twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsarita ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 4 kutsara ng hoisin sauce
- 4 cup ng sitaw, sliced 3-inches long
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef.
2. When the beef turns brown, add the hoisin sauce, reserved pineapple syrup, and sitaw.
3. When the sitaw is cooked, add the DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Add cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce.
This dish is a source of protein which is important for growth and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of iron that is needed to make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
Brown the beef well to develop a meatier and tastier flavor.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Sauté Pan
Please login to post your comment