Now you can easily make this Korean classic at home!
Categories : Rice, Vegetable & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 7
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 kutsara ng sesame oil
- 4 cup ng tubig
- 2 cup ng rice, japanese
- 1/2 cup ng onion, white, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, green, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1 cup ng togue
- 1 cup ng spinach, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng sesame oil
1. Mix the sauce and the raw rice in a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer until rice is cooked. Stir occasionally.
2. Place all the vegetables on top of the rice and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Finish with sesame oil before serving.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Rice Cooker