Now you can enjoy this Korean dessert anytime at home!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 4 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 1 can condensed milk (300ml)
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 cup ng monggo, sweetened, drained
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup then freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scrape two scoops of frozen mixture in each bowl then top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, and sweetened monggo. Serve.
This Bingsu recipe is rich in calcium and vitamin A. Calcium is needed for bone health while vitamin A promotes healthy skin and normal vision.
For Finer Ice Crystals: Shave the ice using a fork every 2 hours then freeze again until the ice looks like sherbet.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Salaan o Strainer