Now you can make this local paella in your own kitchen.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 51 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 3/4 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup ng onion, chopped
- 375 g chicken, thigh and leg
- 125 g pork, kasim, cut into thin strips
- 1 3/4 kutsara ng patis
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1/8 kutsarita ng oregano, dried
- 1 1/4 kutsara ng ginger, pounded
- 1 cup ng rice, washed and drained
- 1 cup ng rice, malagkit, washed, soaked and drained
- 65 g sweet ham, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/4 mga piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng atsuete water, mix 1 Tbsp atsuete with 3 Tbsp of water and allow to sit for 15 minutes then drain
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup ng coconut cream
- 1 piraso ng banana leaf, heated through
- 1 piraso ng egg, hard-boiled then sliced
1. In a large casserole or wok, sauté garlic, onion, chicken, and pork. Cook until the meats are browned (about 10 minutes). Add patis, laurel, oregano and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add rice, ham, and bouillon cube. Stir continuously. Pour coconut milk, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and atsuete water. Cook covered over low heat for 15 - 20 minutes.
3. Add bell pepper and coconut cream. Cook covered for another 10 minutes. When rice is almost dry, cover with banana leaf until rice is fully cooked. To serve, garnish with egg slices.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon