Caldereta Arroz Valenciana Recipe
Make meals extra special with this one-pot dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsarita ng garlic, pounded
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 2
- 2 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 liter tubig
- 2 cup ng rice, malagkit
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 3 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ng green peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut diagonally into squares
1. In a pot, sauté garlic until fragrant. Add red onion and continue sautéing until translucent.
2. Add chicken and sauté until brown.
3. Add in chicken bouillon cubes, water, rice, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and soy sauce. Cover and let boil then turn down to simmer, stirring occasionally. Let cook over low fire.
4. Add the green peas and bell pepper when nearly done. Cover and steam. Serve hot.
This delicious Caldereta Arroz Valenciana dish is high in vitamin A which keeps the skin and eyes healthy. It is also a source of protein that helps repair body tissues.
It is best to use a non-stick pan for this recipe to avoid the rice from burning the bottom then leaving the rice on top still raw. For a rice cooker version, follow the procedure until step 3, then transfer into a rice cooker and allow to cook. Add the peas and bell pepper then steam for another 5 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment