Chicken Sandwich Supreme Recipe
Level up your usual chicken salad recipe with pineapple and cheese! It's delish!
A Chicken Sandwich is an easy-to-make snack. This Chicken Sandwich recipe from Del Monte Kitchenomics is made piñasarap, thanks to pineapples and cheese. Learn how to make our Chicken Sandwich today.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 200 g chicken, breast, cooked and flaked
- 2 kutsarita ng pickle relish, sweet
- 1/3 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng pepper, white
- 1/4 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsarita ng onion, white, chopped and sautéed
- 2 kutsara ng cheddar cheese (optional), diced
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Chill. Serve as sandwich filling.
Did you know that pineapple contains manganese that may help in the formation of tissues, bones and normal skeletal growth? This Chicken Sandwich Supreme recipe also has fiber that helps cleanse the body.
For the cooked chicken, it is best to use grilled or roasted chicken which will have more flavor than boiled chicken.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment