Cream of Clam Soup Recipe
A hearty clam soup that's sure to be comforting on a rainy day.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g clams (halaan)
- 3 cups tubig
- 2 kutsara ng margarine
- 2 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 100 g squash, diced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 3 stalks onion, green
1. Boil clams in water until shells are open. Drain, reserve 2 1/2 cups broth. Set aside.
2. Melt margarine in pan. Stir in flour, then add combined milk and 1/4 cup of clam broth gradually while stirring. Cook over low heat until smooth. Set aside.
3. Sauté onion, clam meat and squash. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, remaining clam broth, salt and pepper to taste. Stir. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in flour-milk mixture. Simmer with continuous stirring until just thicken. Top with green onions before serving.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer