Creamy Tapa Spaghetti Recipe
A delicious combination of Pinoy tapa and creamy pasta!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 300 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1 kutsarita ng liquid seasoning
- 1/4 cup ng butter
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked as per package direction
1. Marinate the beef in the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade and garlic for 5 minutes. Drain then reserve the marinade.
2. Heat a pan and fry the marinated sirloin. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce. Add the liquid seasoning, butter, water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the reserved marinade, then put back the meat and simmer until cooked.
5. Pour over and mix with cooked Del Monte Spaghetti.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provide the body with energy, as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. This Tapa Spaghetti is also a source of protein which is important for growth and development.
Briefly marinate the beef. The sukiyaki cut of beef is very thin and will absorb the marinade quickly. Long marination will make the meat too salty and will also dry it out as the salt in the marinade will draw out the meat's moisture.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
Please login to post your comment