Crema de Fruta Recipe
Make this favorite Pinoy dessert the easy way!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE PASTRY CREAM
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 4 piraso ng egg yolk
- 1/3 cup ng cornstarch
- 1/4 cup ng butter
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, clear (90g)
- 12 piraso ng mamon rolls, cut into half crosswise
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
1. For the Pastry Cream: Mix all ingredients in a pot. Cook over low heat, stirring continuously.
2. In a separate pot, combine reserved fruit cocktail syrup and water.
3. In a different pot, cook gulaman over low heat. Let it boil.
4. To assemble, put 1 piece mamon roll in the desired vessel. Pipe pastry cream on top. Top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail then pour gulaman. Let it set. Serve chilled.
This delicious Crema de Fruta dessert recipe is a source of calcium that is needed for strong bones and teeth, and of protein which is essential for the growth and repair of body tissues.
Make sure to use a thick-bottomed pot when making the pastry cream. Scrape the bottom and the sides of the pot to make sure that the mixture does not scorch.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Piping Bag
- Weighing Scale
Please login to post your comment