Fiesta Macaroni Salad Recipe
Add a little fruitiness to your holiday staple!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Pasta & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/2 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup ng cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/2 cup ng kaong, red
- 6 kutsara ng raisins
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk, all-purpose cream, and cheese together until well incorporated.
2. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, kaong, and raisins. Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
Plump up the raisins by soaking them in the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail syrup. This step rehydrates the raisins so that it becomes juicy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer
- Mixing Bowl
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment