Fiesta Mango Mousse Recipe
This light dessert is ready in just a few easy steps!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 cup ng mango, ripe, chopped
- 1/3 cup ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 2 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp reserved syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 cup ng all-purpose cream, whipped and chilled
1. Heat the chopped mangoes until softened and glossy for about 3 minutes. Add sugar then simmer for 2 minutes until the sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Add the milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the dissolved cornstarch. Mix well and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Transfer into a bowl. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Fold in the whipped cream into the mango mixture. Spoon into individual cups.
This recipe contains vitamins A and C that both help keep the immune system healthy. Vitamin A also promotes normal growth and development while vitamin C helps heal cuts and wounds.
To garnish, you may top with additional mango or DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Do not overmix the mousse to keep it light and airy. Overmixing will cause the mousse to deflate and become heavy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment