Fiesta Mango Mousse Recipe
This light dessert is ready in just a few easy steps!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 cup ng mango, ripe, chopped
- 1/3 cup ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 2 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp reserved syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 cup ng all-purpose cream, whipped and chilled
1. Heat the chopped mangoes until softened and glossy for about 3 minutes. Add sugar then simmer for 2 minutes until the sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Add the milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the dissolved cornstarch. Mix well and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Transfer into a bowl. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Fold in the whipped cream into the mango mixture. Spoon into individual cups.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board