Fiesta Tiramisu Recipe
A terrific Tiramisu recipe made more delicious with fruits!
Tiramisu is a traditional Italian dessert made with wafers and coffee. Our fruity and colorful Tiramisu recipe uses fruit cocktail to level it up. Learn how to make Tiramisu the Del Monte Kitchenomics way here.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 26 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 1/2 kutsarita ng coffee, instant
- 1 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, refrigerated
- 1/2 cup ng cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 2 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, brown
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 1/3 cup fruit cocktail syrup
- 11 piraso ng broas or lady fingers
- 1/2 kutsara ng cocoa powder
- Mix instant coffee and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Heat until coffee is dissolved. Set aside.
- Whip cream until fluffy.
- In a bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla. When smooth, fold in the whipped cream.
- Cook brown sugar and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until slightly dry. Set aside.
- Spread half of the broas on a 7" x 7" pan then drizzle with coffee mixture. Spread with half of fruit cocktail mixture, then top with cream mixture.
- Repeat layering using the remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
This tasty Fiesta Tiramisu dessert provides vitamin A that maintains skin health and aids in immunity. It also helps promote growth and development.
Add the whipped cream in two parts. Fold in half to lighten the mixture, making it easier to add the next half without deflating the air in the whipped cream.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mixing Bowl
- Wire Whisk