Fiesta Tiramisu Recipe
A terrific Tiramisu recipe made more delicious with fruits!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 26 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 1/2 kutsarita ng coffee, instant
- 1 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, refrigerated
- 1/2 cup ng cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 2 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, brown
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 1/3 cup fruit cocktail syrup
- 11 piraso ng broas or lady fingers
- 1/2 kutsara ng cocoa powder
1. Mix instant coffee and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Heat until coffee is dissolved. Set aside.
2. Whip cream until fluffy.
3. In a bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla. When smooth, fold in the whipped cream.
4. Cook brown sugar and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until slightly dry. Set aside.5. Spread half of broas in 7" x 7" pan then drizzle with coffee mixture. Spread with half of fruit cocktail mixture, then top with cream mixture.
6. Repeat layering using the remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mixing Bowl
- Wire Whisk