Fiesta Tres Leches Recipe
A sweet, velvety cake that gives you a sweet, fruity surprise
Tres Leches Cake is made with sponge cake soaked in three kinds of milk: cream, condensed milk, and evaporated milk. Del Monte Kitchenomics gives you that sweet, fruity surprise with Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Learn how to create Fiesta Tres Leches with your kids perfect for your birthday surprise.
Categories : Dessert
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 12 mga piraso ng mamon, store-bought
- 3/4 cup ng condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose cream
- 3/4 cup ng milk, evaporated
- In a cold pan, dissolve the sugar and cornstarch in the reserved DEL MONTE Feista Fruit Cocktail syrup. Heat the pan slowly then bring the mixture to a boil. Stir continuously until thick. Set aside to cool then add the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- Place the mamon in individual cups or glasses. Using a skewer, poke holes into the cake to make the cake absorb the milk easier. Set aside.
- Combine the condensed milk, all-purpose cream and evaporated milk then mix well. Pour 1/4 cup of the milk mixture over each mamon and allow the cake to absorb the milk.
- Top each soaked mamon with the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail Mixture.
Chill the soaked mamon overnight to allow the cake to fully absorb the milk mixture.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula