Fruit Cocktail Jam Recipe
Merienda time calls for some fruity palaman!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 1
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, coarsely chopped, reserve syrup
- 1/4 kutsarita ng calamansi juice
1. Simmer water and sugar until a little bit thick, about 10 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and syrup. Simmer until jam consistency is achieved.
3. Off heat, add calamansi juice. Use as a spread/ filling/ topping.
This recipe contains vitamin C that helps fight common infections and also aids in wound healing.
Adding calamansi juice to the jam is not meant to make the jam sour. Acid helps to balance the overall taste of dishes that are high in sugar.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer
Please login to post your comment