Fruit Shortcake in a Bottle Recipe
This dessert on-the-go makes for great gifts too!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 piraso ng store-bought moist chocolate cake, cut into half, lengthwise
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 piraso ng store-bought mamon, cut into half, lengthwise
1. Make cake rounds by cutting cake slices using a cookie cutter or with a knife.
2. Place one cake slice at the bottom of the glass container and add 2 teaspoons of reserved fruit cocktail syrup.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of whipped cream then add 2 tablespoons of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Repeat and layer until container is full, alternating the mamon and chocolate cake. Cover and chill.
This dish gives you vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin. It also has vitamin C that helps fight common infections and helps in wound healing.
The diameter/size of the cookie cutter depends on the size of your glass container. If you do not have a cookie cutter at home, use a glass to mark the cake then cut using a knife.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Please login to post your comment