Fruit Shortcake in a Bottle Recipe
This dessert on-the-go makes for great gifts too!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 piraso ng store-bought moist chocolate cake, cut into half, lengthwise
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 piraso ng store-bought mamon, cut into half, lengthwise
1. Make cake rounds by cutting cake slices using a cookie cutter or with a knife.
2. Place one cake slice at the bottom of the glass container and add 2 teaspoons of reserved fruit cocktail syrup.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of whipped cream then add 2 tablespoons of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Repeat and layer until container is full, alternating the mamon and chocolate cake. Cover and chill.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto