Gambas and Ribbon Pasta Recipe
Ribbon pasta dresses up this already-scrumptious shrimp sauce. Try using the colored pasta for extra fiesta appeal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 4 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, chopped
- 30 g chives, chopped
- 250 g shrimp (suahe) peeled and chopped
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 225 g ribbon pasta, cooked
1. Sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add red bell pepper, chives and shrimps. Season with salt.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Bring to a boil then turn down heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix or pour over cooked pasta.
This pasta dish is rich in vitamin A that is important for skin and eye health. It is also a source of iron which is essential for normal metabolism.
Minced garlic burns quickly. To avoid burning the garlic, sauté over low to medium heat until it turns a pale golden brown then add all the ingredients. The garlic will still brown as you add the other ingredients so it is best not to reach a dark color before adding the other ingredients.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment