This piña-level up gising-gising recipe is a great dish to eat on its own or as a perfect side to grilled meats.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 1/4 kutsara ng oil
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup ng bagoong alamang, sautéed
- 200 g pork, ground
- 1 piraso ng siling labuyo, chopped
- 430 g Baguio beans, sliced thinly
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 1/4 cup water
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add bagoong and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add pork and sili. Sauté until pork is lightly browned. Add Baguio beans and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with syrup. Simmer until beans are almost cooked. Stir occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes.
This dish is a source of calcium that is necessary for bone growth and development. It is also source of Vitamin B1 that helps convert food into energy.
Cook the Baguio beans until it turns a bright green color. At this point, taste a piece of green bean, it should be crisp and should not have a starchy taste. If it does, cook for an additional 1 - 2 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment