Grilled Fish Squares with Tanglad Recipe
Grilled skewers don't always have to be meat! Try this healthy and delicious alternative.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g tuna fillet (or blue marlin), cut into 2x2-inch chunks
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 3/4 kutsarita ng paminta
- 1 kutsara ng tanglad, chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 6 mga piraso ng barbecue stick
- 1 cup ng cherry tomato
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into cubes
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for brushing
1. Season fish with salt, pepper, and tanglad. Marinate in the reserved pineapple syrup for 25 minutes.
2. Skewer fish chunks, DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, tomatoes and bell pepper, alternating between ingredients. Brush with oil.
3. Grill until tender.
This Grilled Fish Squares with Tanglad recipe is high vitamin A that helps keep the immune system healthy. It also has iron needed for normal functioning of enzymes that remove unwanted substances from the body.
Grilling fish is scary for some as fish has a tendency to stick to the grill. To avoid this, be sure to use a clean grill. First heat the grill on high heat then brush off any bits of protein or sauce sticking to the grill lines.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment