Herbed Chicken Pasta Recipe
Liven up your dinner menu with this easy, flavorful recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 kutsara ng butter
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 kutsara ng parsley (optional), snipped
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 6 piraso ng basil, fresh (or 1/4 tsp dried basil), cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 2 kutsara ng cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic in butter until brown. Reserve half of garlic to be fried for topping later. In the same pan, add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and remaining ingredients except basil, cooked spaghetti noodles, and cheese. Boil then turn down to simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat.
2. Add basil. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cheese and fried garlic. Blend well. Top with more cheese, if desired.
This dish is a good source of protein and niacin. Protein is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues. On the other hand, niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Dried herbs are granually more concentrated and stronger than fresh herbs. Use 1/3 the amount of fresh herbs to substitute dried herbs.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment