Holiday Pasta Recipe
Get into the holiday mood with this rich and hearty pasta dish that you can bring to your Christmas potluck parties!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 18
FOR THE WHITE SAUCE
- 1/3 cup ng margarine
- 1/3 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup ng milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 2/3 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 800 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1 1/3 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 7 piraso ng chicken hotdog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 3/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 1/3 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/3 cup ng green onions (optional), chopped
- 1 cup ng cheese (optional), grated
1. WHITE SAUCE: Melt margarine in pan. Remove from heat and blend in flour until smooth. Add milk gradually while stirring. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onions, chicken, mushroom and hotdog in oil. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, bell pepper, chicken stock, and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender. Blend in white sauce.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with green onions and grated cheese, if desired.
This Holiday Pasta recipe is a source of Vitamin B1 that helps convert food into energy and niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
In making the white sauce, cook the margarine and flour for one minute over low heat. The mixture should not brown to keep the sauce white. Overcooking the flour will add color to the sauce.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment