Lumpiang Hubad Recipe
Give veggies an exciting twist with this Lumpiang Hubad recipe that's ready in 4 easy steps!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy & Pinoy Dishes
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup ng kamote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup ng sayote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup ng green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng singkamas
- 1/2 cup ng cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 kutsara ng tubig
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng black pepper, ground
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1/4 cup ng sotanghon
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
1. Sauté onion until translucent. Add the kamote and cook for 2 minutes or until softened then add the sayote, carrot, green beans, singkamas, cabbage, and water. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. For the Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a pot. Simmer, stirring continously until the sauce thickens.
3. Deep-fry sotanghon for a few seconds or until it puffs.
4. Toss sautéed vegetables with the sauce, transfer to a serving platter. Top with fried sotanghon and garlic.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board