Lumpiang Hubad Recipe
Give veggies an exciting twist with this Lumpiang Hubad recipe that's ready in 4 easy steps!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy & Pinoy Dishes
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup ng kamote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup ng sayote, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup ng green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng singkamas
- 1/2 cup ng cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 kutsara ng tubig
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng black pepper, ground
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1/4 cup ng sotanghon
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
1. Sauté onion until translucent. Add the kamote and cook for 2 minutes or until softened then add the sayote, carrot, green beans, singkamas, cabbage, and water. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. For the Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a pot. Simmer, stirring continously until the sauce thickens.
3. Deep-fry sotanghon for a few seconds or until it puffs.
4. Toss sautéed vegetables with the sauce, transfer to a serving platter. Top with fried sotanghon and garlic.
This recipe is a source of vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development.
Cook the vegetables briefly to keep them crisp. The fried sotanghon adds an interesting crunch to the dish.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment