Marinated Roast Garlic Chicken Recipe
Scrumptious, juicy chicken made with our classic marinade!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 8 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 9 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 kg chicken, whole, cleaned
- 1 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng pepper, black
- 2 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
1. Combine ingredients for marinade. Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator. Turn chicken twice. Drain but reserve marinade.
2. Season chicken inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Roast at 350°F for 1 hour or until tender. Baste with marinade every 10 - 15 minutes. Turn chicken after 1 hour. Serve with DEL MONTE Ketchup or Sweet Chili Sauce or make gravy from drippings.
4. Gravy: Collect drippings (about 1/3 to 1/2 cup) and simmer. Add dissolved cornstarch mixture with constant stirring. Simmer until thick.
This dish is high in vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision. It also has niacin that helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper just before cooking to keep the chicken moist. Salt draws out the moisture from meats and adding the salt long before cooking will draw out the juices.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment