Mazapan De Fruit Cocktail Recipe
Looking for a sweet gift idea? Try this recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 12
- 1/2 cup ng desiccated coconut
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/3 cup ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 2 piraso ng egg yolk
- 1/2 cup ng cashew nuts, roasted and chopped
1. In a non-stick pan, put desiccated coconut. Cook over low heat with continuous stirring for 8 minutes or until light brown.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, cook over medium heat with continuous stirring until dry. Add sugar. Continue cooking for 5-10 more minutes. Set aside.
3. Combine milk and egg yolk. Cook, stirring constantly over low heat for 5 minutes or until thick.
4. Add coconut-fruit mixture, then add cashew nuts. Cook, stirring continuously for another 30 minutes or until dry (mixture is pulling away from the pan).
5. Transfer to greased tray/container (8 x 12-inch) and flatten to cover entire bottom.
6. While still warm, cut into 24 bars (3.5 cm x 7.5 cm). Transfer to a plate and let cool. Wrap in cut-out wax paper then in cellophane.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Sauce Pot