Spaghetti Filipiniana Recipe
A Filipino twist to your regular spaghetti.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce & Pinoy Dishes
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/3 cup ng chicharon, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup ng tinapang bangus, fried and flaked
- 1 piraso ng egg, hard-boiled, shelled, and chopped
- 2 kutsara ng green onions, chopped
1. Sauté garlic in oil. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Toss the cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti with the sauce, half of the chicharon, half of the tinapa. Place on a serving platter. Top with eggs, green onions, remaining chicharon, and tinapa.