Chicken Tocino Spaghetti Recipe
Try this tasty Pinoy twist to spaghetti.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Pasta
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 3 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 150 g chicken tocino
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Fry garlic in oil until just browned. Set aside and reserve oil.
2. Using the same oil, fry tocino until browned on both sides. Remove from heat and cut into strips.
3. Combine DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce with sliced tocino. Cover, bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and cooked pasta. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy, and with fuel for the brain and nerves. This Chicken Tocino Spaghetti dish is also a source of protein that helps in the growth, development, and repair of body tissues.
Burnt garlic tastes unpleasantly bitter. Fry just until golden brown.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
Please login to post your comment