Pasta Marinara Recipe
A favorite among pasta lovers. The rich tomato sauce and basil enhance the flavor of this must-try recipe.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup ng celery, cubed
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, cubed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng basil, fresh, sliced thinly
- 1 cup ng cheese, grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- In a pan, sauté onion until translucent.
- Add the celery and carrots and sauté until soft.
- Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and allow to boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and sugar.
- Toss spaghetti noodles with sauce. Add basil. Serve and plate with cheese on top.
This recipe contains calcium that builds bones and teeth and helps keep them strong and vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin.
Be sure to sweat the onions, celery and carrots well. Sweating means to cook slowly until the vegetables are soft and wilted without adding color.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula