Red Pesang Bangus Recipe
A light and healthy classic fish soup recipe made better with tomato sauce instead of fresh tomatoes.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 3 kutsara ng ginger, cut into strips
- 2 cup ng water or rice washing water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng patis
- 1/2 kg bangus, cleaned and sliced into 5
- 2 bundle pechay Tagalog
1. In a casserole boil together onion, ginger, rice washing, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and patis for 10 minutes. Add bangus, cover and simmer for another 10 minutes.
2. Add pechay. Simmer until cooked. Serve.
This simple Red Pesang Bangus dish is rich in Vitamin A, which boosts immunity while keeping skin healthy. It is also high in iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
Buy only fresh fish. Fresh fish have clear, bulging eyes. It should be shiny and smell clean. The gills should be rich red in color.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment