Rice Cooker Upside Down Cake Recipe
You don't need an oven when you can use a rice cooker!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 400 g pancake mix
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 4 piraso ng itlog
- 1/4 cup ng butter, melted
1. Melt sugar in a pot, then cook until caramel colored.
2. Pour caramel in a pan. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. In a bowl, combine all the pancake mix with the water, egg and melted butter. Mix well.
4. Pour batter over DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Place on top of the steamer basket of the rice cooker. Steam for 45 minutes.
This dessert is a source of calcium and iron. Calcium is needed for bone health while iron is essential for normal metabolism.
To unmold, run a small knife along the side of the pan. Invert over the plate while hot. The caramel at the bottom will harden as it cools and will be difficult to unmold later.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Rice Cooker
Please login to post your comment